Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello readers!

Today was my last day of school and tomorrow I will be graduating.

It was a bitter sweet feeling today. Excited to be moving on to new adventures and not having to deal with certain issues that happened school while feeling sad that I did not do enough, when I could have and should have. I feel sad that I will not see certain people everyday and that it is going to take, on my part, effort to maintain certain friendships. I am appreciative of the mentors and friends that have influenced my life over the past four years. I look forward to new things and do not want to hold back.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness of my parents who got me peonies and cookies.






"Volunteer some hours. Focus on something outside yourself. Devote a slice of your energies towards making the world suck less every week. Some people suggest doing this will increase your sense of well-being. Some say it's good karma. I say that it will allow you to remember that, whether you are a legacy or the first in your family to go to college, the air you are breathing right now is rare air. Appreciate it."  Shonda Rhimes
 
The point is to keep trying. The more you keep trying, the more you find the grace to keep trying.

"Go find your joy. It's what you're going to remember in the end. It's not the worry, it's not the what-ifs. It's the joy that stays with you." Sandra Bullock. 

Congratulations Class of 2014!



Thank you for reading this post. These photos were taken by me. Please do not take or copy my photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment